Presentation to BC Care Providers, March 2022
Sales Activity in British Columbia (Total Dollar Volume of Sales in BC by Year)
Did you know?
- That most recently constructed congregate and assisted living retirement residences have about 300 square feet of common area per suite.
- That BC has 5 different Health Authorities and that each uses different standards, variations of contracts, performance measures and funding formulas.
- That it is not unusual to find that the average age of residents in a campus of care is higher in the congregate/assisted living component than it is in the licensed care component.
- That the number of second occupants in congregate and assisted living retirement residences is declining.
- That missing one RN FTE in a staffing calculation can result in a $1 million over-statement of value.