Having such a commanding and long-standing position in this market gives us many advantages:
- our database is recognized as being unmatched;
- we are at the leading edge of value trends and product preferences;
- we are privy to early knowledge of expansion and new development plans;
- we are aware of changing operating models that are being implemented to improve service delivery and/or bottom lines; and,
- we can quickly assess the impact of political, licensing, regulatory and market changes.
Many clients turn to us for input regarding external influences and planned internal changes. We are often consulted by leading industry and lobby groups. We conduct regular surveys of all private-pay accommodation to identify accommodation rate patterns, occupancy levels and resident demographic characteristics. We also regularly consult our clients to stay current with changing operational practices and investment objectives.